Purpose of online blogging is ultimately to make a Success and Money
A. Aim – Always successfully adding new customers
B. Benefits – Win over customers to spend more money after an initial order success
C. Communication – Successfully encourage customers to buy more often
9 Steps to form Procedures, guiding you to earn money online – Steps to Success
1. Find a profitable niche you know will lead to success
2. Design a squeeze page that will successfully convert visitors into subscribers.
3. Instant email messaging and early introduction is a succeeder.
4. Build up trust, trust is the highway to success.
5. In demand products together with a give away to have added value.
6. Always be ready to sell, to gain success be prepared to sell immediately.
7. What the Squeeze Page is for and how a successful Sales Page works
8. Collect Data to measure the businesses activity and succession.
9. Success is becoming efficient knowing benefits and cost
1. Profitable Niche Selection on a road to success
- Audience is hungry for a product!
- Consumers – what do they want, success is knowing your customer and opposition?
- Motivate your targeted audience to respond right away, whether it is opting into an email list or purchasing product. ‘Instant’ gratification creating ‘must have’ result, triggers consumers into wanting the offer and successfully buying the product.
- Benefits and cost, take advantage in viewing competitors performance and spending, success or failures. Know where people are spending money to make money for your own success.
2. Squeeze Page
- Free reports must relate to product and add value successfully. Satisfying whatever the consumer wants.
- Visit forums related to the niche and see what questions are being asked. Express answers to these questions and present in the form of a free report. No money is spent if a customer is not satisfied up-front.
- Successful Answers to Questions may be used to trigger reaction on the squeeze page, attracting a possible audience.
3. Email response must go out immediately to attract a successful outcome.
- Online audience will forget very quickly where they signed up, an instant email message confirming an opt-in is a must to gain trust and success.
- Prepare twelve emails from the outset to backup your efforts; should you become overwhelmed with other commitments or unforeseen events, the mail is loaded set up to go.
- By sending out emails in quick succession, people start to feel comfortable with you and in time you create trust, thus converting strangers, eventually into customers.
Email path is from a Stranger to become a Subscriber, then a Friend, converting into a Customer, possibly a repeat Client and onto success.
4. Building Trust
- No matter how big or small your list, success in in keeping communication lines open.
- New readers – introduce yourself immediately, then follow-up, keep in contact it is the secret of success.
- Mail is not bothering people, it is building a successful relationship! Keep in touch at all times.
- Make a point in letting people know that you will not correspond or share anything you have personally not tried and tested. Give tips and answers to questions referring to successfulness of a product always adding value.
- People buy from friends, so make your emails personal, make it real by sharing success and failure stories of events in your life.
- Ask for comments and feedback. Comments on the product and get feedback on how people feel about their experience buying online, or what news to include in future communications to achieve success.
5. Successful Products to Create and Sell?
- Recorded Webinars or Interviews can become very successful products; offer a related product at the end of a webinar to customers online at a reduced rate. People want to make their life easier so help them accomplish success.
- A Series of videos on a sought after product or topic are extremely successful – Tutorials on ‘What, Where, How and When’ packaged up and sold via a squeeze page, in forums, Facebook, you name it – try it!
- PDF reports or short books, successful squeeze page followed by sales page may be used, or Kindle books on Amazon.
- Spreadsheets – Prepared for immediate use by small businesses. Procedures prepared to assist clients with a ‘step by step’ guide leading to a happy conclusion, and the client succeeding will attract return visitors.
When we know what people want, by creating products knowing that will sell, places us firmly on a road of blogging success.
6. Be Prepared to Sell
- A good working template of a sales page can be used over and over time and again. Build or find a pre-built template to suit your requirements.
- Got a product, write a script for a Webinar find what questions are being asked in forums related to the niche. Visit Twitter, Facebook, Yahoo Answers and see what questions pop up from entering selected keywords.
- Sell in Forums such as the Warrior Forum, see how successful marketers are marketing out of forum selling. Read the instructions provided by the Forum.
- Affiliates to sell the product can be found at Click Bank or PayDotCom. Read instructions under ‘Vendor’ in whichever one you prefer.
- Draft a Procedure to follow to complete the above, in so doing will save time and assist in your success.
- To obtain success be aware of what you are capable of completing on your own, outsource what you may not be able to accomplish. Visit Fiverr dot com, eLance, and don’t forget places such as LinkedIn or Facebook, to find someone successfully adequate to complete the task.
7. Knowing the Difference between the Squeeze Page and a Sales Page
Confused, no need – a squeeze page is designed to allow visitors to sign up and opt in for free reports, video, books, PDF or spreadsheets on a topic or product offered. Once subscribed, the person is free to unsubscribe.
Successful Sales Page is where you direct buyers, or people already subscribed to your list. People on your list, have already signed up previously, and agreed to receive future mail.
Follow up emails, from a squeeze page or a ‘lead on’ from a webinar, or in a forum where you have opted to sell from, with a sign up form.
A sales page will always arrive after the squeeze page where you obtained an email address legally. Successful bloggers always make sure permission has been granted to continue corresponding with clients.
Sales Page and Thank You Pages are standard requirements in RAP Bank, Click Bank and PayDotCom, in Joint Ventures or within Partnerships you may form with other successful marketers.
8. No Data is tantamount to having no active business
Let us take a look at how to determine an easy entry level equation on how to define the benefits/success relating to costs involved. There are other costs, however not reflected in this overview, keeping it simple to understand.
Sales Funnel $ Spent to Acquire $ of Subscriber after Profit between A+B
Length Days Subscriber A Sales Funnel Completed B
(Auto-responder) (CPC, Ad Words) (Sales) (Sales B less Cost A)
18 5 10 5 Niche 1
18 10 32 22 Niche 2
18 7 47 40 Niche 3
18 24 17 -7 Niche 4
Niche 4 overspends, possibly by not targeting the right audience, or tried selling a product without ample information. We did not estimate the products return on investment correctly. Learn from mistakes by trying to find what step was not implemented correctly. We all learn to become successful from mistakes made.
Calculating data in time you get a feel on what to do – by understanding more leads to our success, start with the following averages experienced in the market place currently.
Squeeze Page Success 10 – 80%
Webinar Converting 10 – 70%
Sales Pages Success 3 – 10%
Emails Opened 10 – 50%
Email Click through Rate 5 – 15%
By moving our traffic onto a squeeze page, the email is opened, or email click through rate will reflect, moving into a successful sales funnel. By keeping an eye on how many clients continue onto each step, some interesting information is revealed.
A look at the cost ratio to visitors simplified.
2000 people land up on your squeeze page and 400 sign up onto your opt-in list (400/2000*100=20%).
Of the 400 visitors signed up – 40 take a step further down the funnel to your offer (40/400*100=10%).
6 people buy your product (6/40*100=15% of those in the sales funnel).
Cost = $150 2000 visitors cost $150 all costs included CPC, Auto-responder etc.
Sales= $300 (6*$50) 6 Purchased @$50 each
Profit= $150 Success at last we start showing a profit.
Once you know your numbers you can estimate profits, armed with information from a sales funnel system and data gleaned from the post funnel.
By investing in traffic by paying less than we are making, for example if you spend $0.50 per click and have a return of $1.00, you arrive at 50% profit. Taking this one step further, you now know if you spend up to $1.00 per client you still make neither a profit nor loss. It is learning to buy low and sell high to make profit and success in whatever niche you are in.
Creating systems and consider the cost is when you start to show a profit, sleepless nights over page rank and how to attract people to your site sadly does not make money. Worried about not making money, follow step by step through an organized system and achieve the goals you set out to reach.
9. Train yourself to become ‘lean and mean’ to become a success
When a squeeze page has a low conversion rate, re-look at the structure, the header, tag lines, and keywords – test what is influencing, strip out excess.
Email not having good response, review the subject lines. To have success with emails the subject line must be catchy to be opened.
Take every step through the funnel and make sure it works successfully for your audience.
Just the same as a computer technician does when hardware gives problems, check the motherboard, power supply, cabling, strip it down bit by bit to solve the problem.
Write up procedures to follow on a regular basis. Set goals, prepare emails and have product offer prepared.
• Create systems to modify your online business to work for you
• Know your numbers by creating a database to actively grow your online business
• Set goals and execute your growth. Visit this site for some awesome ideas on setting an by the Marketing Guru Fran Piggott
Before spending time or money, know whether the niche business you are wishing to approach looks profitable, blogging to benefit (or gain success) over costs involved.
Phew, that was a pretty long post but these are pointers I have picked up and used over the past couple of years. In the beginning you shy away from implementing ‘step by step’ procedures you start out with enough of a work load. Believe me, setting up steps to follow with blogging online, is the only way to produce successful results.
Thought for today: “Gain control of your time and you will gain control of your life.” The road to success has never been an easy path to walk.