Evergreen QR Code Rotational Information
The nature of QR Codes makes the code a viable platform to distribute on a rotational or specific information basis.
Information is publicized by the minute, day, week, monthly or seasonal, updating customers on the move. This evergreen, recyclable form of advertising will cut marketing costs once initial set-up is completed.
Digital Device has inbuilt QR Code Scanner
Mobile devices have an inbuilt camera to scan a QR code taking the customer directly to relevant information.
Digital Service Providers should assist potential customers on where to obtain the scanner reader app. Advice on where free apps are distributed online for devices, remember many clients are unaware on how scanning works. A short detailed guide in the form of an infographic, may be the answer to accessing information quickly.
Monetization of QR Code Marketing
How to commercialize with a QR Codes depends entirely on the type of business, for example;
1. Corporate business may find business cards with a QR Code effective. QR Code would Store applicable information pertaining to the individual, reflecting credentials and contact numbers.
2. Retailers may decide on discounted Summer or Winter fashions reflecting range of products.
3. Food outlets have discounted rates breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Why and How QR Codes are made easily accessible to Small Business
- QR Codes are able to store massive amounts of data, and small businesses do not need to own a website. Website storage is contained by the Digital Service Provider, business expense is applied to advertising costs.
- What is expected; the small business prepares detailed advertising required within the QR code. Information is then transferred, hosted and maintained on your behalf at a fair rate.
- A QR Code is generated and supplied to the business for printing. Business decides on the Print Company and method of distribution.
- Suggested solutions is to advertise in magazines, on fridge magnets, coffee mugs, T-shirts, business cards, flyers, any form of advertising material the business regularly uses.
- Once printed the content may alter behind the QR code, making it an evergreen advertising communication.
Some Ideas to Consider on where to use QR Code Marketing
Ideas that come to mind, a table menu in food outlets could have a QR Code game running in store, customers scan and get a discount off the meal.
Fridge magnet QR Code advertising extending special discounted prices on seasonal advertising such as Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Fathers Day specials. When the customer is looking for a gift they remember the gift of the fridge magnet you issued, scan the QR Code to see what specials the store is offering.
Modern day shopping is beginning on a digital device, saving time, saving money obtaining facts before making a purchase.
Making offers available when the customer is ready, having a printed QR Code allows the customer to see what is on offer before visiting the shop.
Thought for today: “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” ― Anthony Robbins